The Wes Anderson Collection: Isle of Dogs, by Lauren Wilford and Ryan Stevenson, coming 2018.
Lauren and Ryan have been married and collaborating since 2015, and are currently based in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Witch-Craft: Why Robert Eggers is Our Next Great Filmmaker, Bright Wall/Dark Room
- Sacred Texts and Ruined Childhoods: On Aronofsky’s Noah, Bright Wall/Dark Room
- I’m a Feminist, and I Loved The Neon Demon, Gradient
- Towards a True Children’s Cinema: On My Neighbor Totoro, Bright Wall/Dark Room
- First Love, Last Love: Courtship Culture and the Teen Cancer Romance, Christianity Today
- Possessed: Vertigo, through Her Eyes, Bright Wall/Dark Room
- On Conservatism in Hollywood, VICE
- Killing the Spirit of Fear: How Female Action Heroes Can Help Women Live Courageously, Christ and Pop Culture
- I am Jack’s Loving Eye: Suffering and Renewal in Room, Christ and Pop Culture
- Bleakness and Richness: Christopher Nolan on Human Nature, The Other Journal
- This Mass of Conflicting Impulses: A Former Teen Narcissist Watches Margaret, Bright Wall/Dark Room
- Lin-Manuel Miranda: When Good Things Happen to Good People, Gradient
- Bright Wall/Dark Room Podcast
- Seeing and Believing
Header image from Upstream Color (Shane Carruth, 2013).